Do you want to make your masterpieces by Hans Erni accessible to a broader audience? Fantastic! Here you can find all the information you need about contributing to the open collection.
What do you have to do?
- Please contact me first via the contact form below and tell me how you want to contribute to the collection.
- I will then tell you how you can send me a photograph or a reproduction of your original work in the form of a high resolution image file. Only images of sufficient quality can be accepted.
- In addition, you will be asked to submit me the following information about your work:
- Name / Title
- Material / Texture
- Mass (length x width in cm; unframed)
- Year of origin
- Provenance (will not be published)
- Current owner and country (will not be published)
What will I do with your material?
- The images will be checked for quality, possibly minimally processed or cut and then published as a high-resolution JPEG file on the present website.
- Your data will be kept confidential and used only for the present publication. As the owner of the work you remain completely anonymous.
- Note that it can not be prevented that the electronic image of your work is copied or downloaded and re-used by visitors of the site. This is explicitely allowed for non-commercial use under the condition of indicating the source: “The Open Hans Erni Collection / © Hans Erni”.
Contact me by e-mail!